The Ocean Beach Hotel offers guests modest and modern accommodation with 19 newly refurbished rooms.
Whether you’re dining in the bistro, or catching the latest live sports in the public bar, there’s something for the whole family. Guests can also enjoy the close proximity to Umina Beach, the Ettalong Markets, and many parks and reserves.
- Standard rooms all have shared facilities.
- Deluxe rooms have a private shower and access to the shared facilities.
- Spa Suite has a full ensuite including a spa bath.
Please note: All accommodation rooms are located on a second story/level via stairs and unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or a lift.
Book Your Accommodation
|Every Day||7am - 11am|
|Every Day||2pm - 7pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Reception desk is located in the hotel foyer through the main entrance on Trafalgar Avenue.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Last check-in 10pm or by appointment
- After hours please proceed to the main bar located off West Street.
- 02 4341 2322
- Interconnecting rooms
- On-site parking
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking property
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Radio & Alarm clock
- Shower, Shower & Bath or Shared bathroom
- Non-smoking only
Things to do
Guest can enjoy a variety of local attractions and recreational facilities while staying at the Ocean Beach Hotel. The beach front is just 200 metres away and with local golf courses, a kids club along with the Australian Reptile Park there is always something to do. Other activities include:
- Umina beach
- Ettalong markets
- Ettalong wharf
- Peninsular leisure centre
- Fisherman’s wharf Woy Woy
- Patonga Beach
- Patonga Wharf
- Terrigal Beach
- Gosford City
- Blue Tongue stadium
From Sydney: (approx 90km - 1 hour & 20 mins) and Newcastle: (approx 110km - 1 hour & 30 mins)
- F1 Sydney-Newcastle Freeway
- Turn right onto Central Coast Highway then via Brisbane Water Drive
- Turn left onto Ocean Beach Road
- Turn left onto West Street
Train: Woy Woy station is the closest railway connection Approx 4km (5 minute drive) to Ocean Beach Hotel.
Guest can also utilise local taxi and buses and our Ocean Beach courtesy bus is available at selected times within the local Umina area.
Rooms & Suites
Deluxe Spa Suite
This room features a Queen bed, a full ensuite and a spa bath. Each room is fitted with air-conditioning, digital LCD TV’s, tea and coffee facilities, luggage racks, alarm clock radio.
The room caters for a maximum of 2 adults.
Deluxe Queen Room
This room features 1 Queen Bed, a private shower and access to the shared toilet facilities. Each room is fitted with air-conditioning, digital LCD TV’s, Tea and Coffee facilities, luggage racks, and an alarm clock radio.
The room caters for a maximum of 3 adults.
Accommodation Deals and Special Offers
Balls 'N' Beer Accommodation Packages
The perfect boy’s weekend away is now available. Gather your mates and experience the Balls-n-Beer accommodation package at the Ocean Beach hotel.
We will start your experience by taking you to the Kincumber Driving Range, followed by a short walk to a Meet the Brewer and Beer Tasting experience at the local brewery, Block’nTackle Brewery. After your Balls-n-Beer experience, you will be transferred back to Ocean Beach Hotel to settle in for the evening where you can enjoy the delicious food in our Bistro from our award winning Chef, or just chill out in your room.
Terms and conditions apply. Available weekends only. See staff for details
- 18+ Only - Photo ID required
- Click to download more information
Australian Reptile Park Accommodation package
Visit The Australian Reptile Park. Best value short stay getaway for midweek or weekend. Pack your little getaway with loads of fun with our Australian Reptile Park accommodation package. Either pull into the Ocean Beach Hotel on you way or stop in on your way home, it’s up to you.
Conditions apply. See staff for details.